Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-14-2011, 06:57 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Rep Power
Convert image to RGB based on a color ramp
I am trying to change an Image that has a ComponentSampleModel that has one band (its a float 0.0 - 100.0) into an RGB. I would like to define a color ramp to accomplish this but I am still trying to become familiar with the concept.
If I had the color ramp:
0.0 - green
50.0 - brown
100.0 - grey
Is there a way to convert my single banded image into an RGB using the above ramp?
Thanks in advance!
- By santafan in forum Java 2DReplies: 4Last Post: 11-08-2011, 05:04 AM
- By anthropamorphic in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 09-21-2011, 04:10 AM
- By Frecow in forum Java 2DReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2011, 10:16 AM
- By RickAintree in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 12-20-2010, 08:31 PM
- By caryr in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2009, 05:49 PM