Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 11-08-2011, 02:40 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Rep Power
BufferImage Screen to search for pixel by Color?
Hello, I am very lost ive look at the PixelGrabber class and have found nothing. What I want this to do is find a pixel by the color imputed into it and returning the x and y location of the pixel.
If you have a good idea on how to do this please post also please please post some sample code!
- 11-08-2011, 06:04 AM #2
Re: BufferImage Screen to search for pixel by Color?
Please don't repeat the same question. Continue the discussion here if you need further inputs.
[HELP] How to locate a pixel in an image by color?
Closing this thread.
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By the_transltr in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 08-28-2012, 05:01 PM
- By santafan in forum Java 2DReplies: 4Last Post: 11-08-2011, 06:04 AM
- By TyCox94 in forum JDBCReplies: 8Last Post: 09-23-2011, 05:20 AM
- By liluma in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 09-06-2011, 08:53 PM
- By java_bond in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 03-02-2010, 12:27 PM