Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: In Game Minimap! GL11 Help!
- 10-30-2011, 01:04 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Rep Power
In Game Minimap! GL11 Help!
Ok, So I'm making this minimap for this game, It loads all the players on the map, just i want it so as your ingame Yaw increases/decreases it "Spins" I have the center coords of were it should rotate around, But I dont know how I can do any of it!
Heres what I got so far
GL11.glPushMatrix(); //start gl11 //GL11.glTranslatef(GuiScreen.width - 100, GuiScreen.height - 100, 0.0F); //translation makes other players dissappear? GL11.glRotatef(mc.thePlayer.rotationYaw, centX, centZ, 1.0f ); // rotates it weirdly? drawRect(xcoord, ycoord, xcoord+2, ycoord+2, 0x99ff0000); GL11.glPopMatrix(); // stop gl11 drawRect(centX + 1 , centZ + 1, centX - 1, centZ - 1, 0x9900ff00); // own player (at center)
Last edited by Razzo; 10-30-2011 at 01:13 PM.
- By rdjava in forum Java GamingReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2011, 10:29 AM
- By JFlash in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2010, 05:49 AM
- By deathnote202 in forum Java GamingReplies: 4Last Post: 06-10-2010, 09:06 AM
- By TGH in forum New To JavaReplies: 26Last Post: 01-12-2010, 03:55 PM
- By led1433 in forum Java 2DReplies: 5Last Post: 02-10-2009, 07:00 AM