Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 07-06-2011, 09:26 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Rep Power
Need help in generating a 2D Graph
I need urgent help in below activity for my university project. Below is the requirement:
--> User Selects date range and clicks submit.
--> According the range a query gets executed which results in two column data like below
--> A 2D graph needs to be generated with X axis marking time and Y axis the number of users.
--> If the date range is more than a day, then the 2D graph should have the respective dates marked below the TIME in X-Axis.
Please help me with this. I m new to java and I need to finish it soon. Thanks for good hearts in advance.
- 07-06-2011, 10:08 PM #2
- By mike_ledis in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2011, 01:26 PM
- By Raju J in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2011, 12:14 PM
- By yasmin k in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 11-08-2009, 03:11 PM
- By techbossmb in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2009, 08:31 PM
- By Preethi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2008, 06:50 PM