Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-11-2011, 05:28 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Athens, Greece
- Rep Power
Alter Components Graphics and make them Animate
Hey guys, I hope it's the correct forum I'm posting in.
A friend of mine needs an GUI to be done and he wants me to do a couple of things I have absolutely no idea how to do.
First of all he wants something like a slider that when you move, the main panel moves like an iPhone. I've thought maybe for example I do a panel 4 times the window size and when he moves the slider I move that panel. If he leaves it halfway between "screens" I'll make it snap to the closest or something like that. Do you think that's doable?
Second I want to override all of the standard graphics, like panels, buttons etc. Would you suggest an easy way to do it and what should I worry about?
I'm a beginner with Java (not totally noob) and I haven't played with graphics that much. Any help will be appreciated.
- By AcousticBruce in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 03-01-2011, 04:53 AM
- By prasad.vara in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 10-20-2010, 06:24 AM
- By zstorm in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2010, 05:17 PM
- By helpisontheway in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 12-16-2009, 01:02 AM
- By mew in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-17-2007, 11:39 AM