Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Layers or composite?
- 04-07-2011, 04:16 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
Layers or composite?
Hey iv been looking around for a simple way using java2d to add layers similar to photoshop layers to my drawing canvas. I came across a few techniques on google the most feasible of which is Compositing graphics. I was wondering if using composite graphics to create a layer system similar to photoshop is the best method or if there is an easier way? Any advice or links would be great :)
- 04-07-2011, 08:08 PM #2
Just have each layer as a bufferedImage of a particular size with a transparent background and then draw onto those layers. Then it's a matter of drawing those bufferedImages in a particular location and in a particular order.My Hobby Project: LegacyClone
- By dvreed77 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2011, 03:42 PM
- By Jon_Xel in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 10Last Post: 07-13-2010, 05:37 AM
- By JayantShanker in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2010, 07:41 AM
- By Marty in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2007, 04:34 AM