Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Changing Image color
- 04-04-2011, 10:16 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
Changing Image color
I'm creating a clone of Bomberman.
I've fixed up a bunch of sprites for representing the characters walk-animation.
Here is the one for the walking-down head..
Now to my question.
I don't want to create a sprite for each color a character can have.
So how do i change the color of the pixels in this image to lets say green, blue or red..
I want to keep the alpha values of the image ofcourse.
- By nikkka in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 03-12-2011, 05:54 AM
- By ourimaler in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2010, 01:08 PM
- By xcallmejudasx in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 05-21-2009, 04:05 PM
- By higuchi in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2009, 07:29 AM
- By Lang in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2007, 09:51 AM