Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Local histogram equalization.
- 03-29-2011, 08:34 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Rep Power
Local histogram equalization.
Hi I am trying to do a local histogram equalization on an image. I know to do this I first need to split the image up into small image blocks. However I do not know how to do this.
Would I use getSubimage or something?.
Also after i have done the equalization on the sub images how do I join all of the images into one buffered image?
- By agangaia in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2011, 05:47 PM
- By little_man in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 11-13-2010, 01:38 AM
- By syarizma in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2009, 03:03 AM
- By Mazharul in forum Java 2DReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2008, 03:09 AM
- By Devilsfutbol17 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 06-04-2008, 09:22 PM