Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-26-2011, 11:01 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
Help : reading image and draw it on GUI
i have a task to make a program that will read an image (bmp), we have been told to just read first 2 bytes and skip 52 byte cause we still new:D ok i have read from the bmp image as a normal file when i read it i stored them as integers in three matricies (R,G,B) but the problem some numbers are greater than 255 and the color constructor take <= 255......what should i do?
NOTE : i am not so professional in java...
- By TheSheepeh in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-19-2011, 01:19 PM
- By MrFish in forum Java 2DReplies: 20Last Post: 11-16-2010, 08:32 PM
- By motress in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2010, 04:55 PM
- By pedjasmek in forum Java 2DReplies: 7Last Post: 08-08-2008, 03:49 PM
- By paty in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2007, 12:44 AM