Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-10-2011, 09:46 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
BufferedImage flips the chart upside down
I am using the BufferedImage for dynamic server side chart creation. The chart is drawn using the graphics2d object acquired from BufferedImage.
The problem is when I display the chart on the browser it displays the y-axis data upside down i.e. higher range values are displayed at the lower left corner of the browser window.
Can some one tell me how to flip the image so that the chart range values increase from lower left?
- By selva.bics in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2009, 08:54 AM
- By ron87 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2009, 06:44 AM
- By rantravee in forum Java 2DReplies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2009, 10:42 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.awtReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2008, 11:22 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2007, 08:22 AM