Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-05-2011, 12:25 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
Java real time plotting with visualvm
I have manage to use successfully the visualvm for real time plotting with java. Now I am trying to achieve something more with it but I cant find it if is supported or how to do it.
So what I want to do is draw at my real time plot, some 2D Graphics like rectangle and etc. A thing like jfreechart has, if someone knows. In jfreechart is called XYAnnotations.
So I search a nit the source code from visualvm charts but I dont understand if is possible to do it or not?
So any guidance on how to do it would be great.
- By RaustBD in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-01-2011, 03:14 AM
- By darius_dada in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2010, 11:05 PM
- By elsanthosh in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2010, 05:06 PM
- By atomz4peace in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2009, 08:31 PM
- By tOpach in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 12-17-2008, 09:41 PM