Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Smooth graphs of functions
- 12-04-2010, 05:11 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- Rep Power
Smooth graphs of functions
Please advise me a way how to make graphs of functions smooth. The only way I know at the moment is to generate a set of point and the to connect them by lines point-to-point. At first I used "jfreechart" library, but found doing in "manually" more convenient for me. This seems relatively OK on a small set, but with bigger numbers on x-axis graphs become very angular.
Is there any method of smoothing graphs? Would you suggest some kind of libraries or algorithms?
P.S. No specific implementations needed, just guidelines.
Thank you very much in advance!
- By Kligham in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 04-23-2010, 01:54 PM
- By luoluo in forum Java 2DReplies: 7Last Post: 04-18-2010, 07:09 AM
- By designer in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2009, 07:10 PM
- By Manfizy in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2009, 09:01 AM
- By siddharth_s_b in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 05-22-2008, 04:12 AM