Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-24-2010, 01:27 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
How can i create a information visualization using triangle projection?
i am working on information visualization, which use triangle projection to do it, that get n points from a higher dimensional space to a 2 dimensional space. i need to project points from an object and plot the n points in 2D.
First, need to select a point to project and put it on the origin, and then put the 2nd point the right distance away from the 1st point.
Second, calculate the 3rd point using the 1st and 2nd points, which form a triangle. For the remaining points, i need to pick 2 projected points and form a triangle with the remaining points.
can anyone please help? i really don't know how to start it.
- By GeoffG in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-04-2009, 02:00 PM
- By jkswebsite in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 01-10-2009, 03:08 PM
- By jafaryj in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-28-2007, 07:16 PM
- By Marcus in forum XMLReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2007, 07:35 AM
- By Marcus in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2007, 03:55 PM