Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Java2D Co-Ordinate Rounding
- 04-17-2010, 12:52 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Rep Power
Java2D Co-Ordinate Rounding
I'm reasonably new to Java, so you'll have to forgive me if this question appears somewhat elementary in nature.
When I draw a "GlyphVector" at co-ordinates (0.5, 10.0) the x placement appears to be rounded to 1.0 as expected, but when I draw a horizontal "Line2D" with co-ordinates (0.5, 10.0, 20.0, 10.0) the left-most x placement appears to be truncated to 0.0.
Could somebody please tell me why there's an apparent disparity between the behaviour of these two entities?
Best regards, Gemma.
- By Moncleared in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2009, 09:16 AM
- By Alex j in forum Java 2DReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2009, 05:59 PM
- By michcio in forum Java 2DReplies: 7Last Post: 10-30-2008, 07:18 PM
- By yo1mcool in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2008, 06:02 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.awtReplies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2008, 09:50 PM