Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: vertical sync
- 03-25-2010, 09:54 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Rep Power
I am controlling a character (png image) whit key board and my character some times lives refreshing problems, for a moment my character's upper part doesn't synchronize whit its lower part which strongly reminds me vsync problem, I was thinking that this happens because of a momentarily sent key released event, but now I know I don't have that kind of problem, can you suggest me a proper way to refresh the screen that doesn't involve vsync like problems ?
thank you for your suggestions.
- By Kligham in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 07-09-2014, 03:07 PM
- By hannes in forum Java 2DReplies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2010, 06:57 AM
- By barusk in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 9Last Post: 04-30-2009, 06:08 PM
- By anthrax in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2009, 06:19 PM
- By edcincy in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 09-12-2008, 07:25 PM