Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 02-20-2010, 02:18 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Rep Power
how i can to create tape of turing machine graphically
i want to create turing machine simulator that user create its machine
graphically then click on tape and enter alphabet of tape then trace machine
for a tape that its shape is like a table with one row an any amount column
that in any column there is only one character . tape should to be seem
that it move to left and right . and else the character in any home could be changed .
now for table with one row that have in some of its home character and
can move left and right and home can be changed and it column may be
added or removed i should use what in java
i had idea but did not good idea i want at past to create image of empty table
and then get alphabet of tape then insert string on image at faver place
but i think this not good idea or possible idea
what i do?
- 02-20-2010, 08:32 PM #2
mod edit: code deleted. See below
Last edited by Fubarable; 02-20-2010 at 10:21 PM.
Hardwire, you've posted full code solutions for sunolinu's homework in his previous thread and have taught him mainly how to beg for code here. I'm considering deleting your post before the OP returns. Any thoughts from you or anyone else in the forum on why I should or shouldn't do this?
No takers in this discussion yet. I am going to delete hardwire's post for now, but hold on to it, and may place it back. Please let's discuss this issue in the forum lobby if anyone has an opinion: regarding deletion of spoon-feeding post
Last edited by Fubarable; 02-20-2010 at 10:24 PM.
- By sunolinu in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2010, 08:34 AM
- By maz09 in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 02-05-2010, 05:53 PM
- By nathanr_kamal in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2008, 12:33 PM
- By bladeb2k in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2007, 10:47 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2007, 10:24 AM