Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Help with basic shapes in java
- 07-31-2007, 11:56 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- Rep Power
Help with basic shapes in java
I am beginning to try to experiment with making basic shapes in java. I looked at some resources and i found the graphics2D class.
But i don't get it every tutorial I've looked at they have classes extending off of classes and i don't know what those are. I looked at the language documentation and i don't know all i need to set up to make shapes.
I found 1 tutorial that had a lot of code and then i put in the shapes like a circle and stuff but i don't know what was set up before that that allowed me to just put in the coordinates and colors and stuff and then when i compiled it it made the shape i told it too.
Can someone give me some tips for starting to learn how to make basic shapes and stuff in java or does anyone know of any good websites i can get help from.
- 08-01-2007, 12:40 AM #2
- By jkswebsite in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 07-11-2012, 07:17 PM
- By adred in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2008, 01:36 PM
- By elizabeth in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 07:47 PM
- By coco in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2007, 09:52 PM
- By fred in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2007, 06:45 PM