Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 01-17-2010, 06:52 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Rep Power
free memory of bufferedimage problem
i have the following code.
BufferedImage img=new BufferedImage(29342,450,BufferedImage.TYPE_INT_RGB );
g2d.drawImage(r.getAsBufferedImage(), 0, 0, null);
but i cannot free img object all uts memory since i know there is the reference to it, but for this problem how to solve it? thanks.
Cross-posted: Java 2D - free memory of bufferedimage problem
mr empty: cross-posting can frustrate anyone who tries to help you only to find out later that the same answer was given hours ago in a cross-posted thread. No one likes wasting their time, especially a volunteer. The polite thing to do would be to not do this, but if you feel that you absolutely must, to at least provide links in both cross-posts to each other.
This is one argument for using variables in the most restricted scope possible. I'm not sure what else you are looking for here.
Oh, and please look at my signature regarding code tags here (and elsewhere).
- By mr_empty in forum Java 2DReplies: 7Last Post: 12-16-2009, 12:03 PM
- By sankarguru in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2009, 09:52 PM
- By manibhat in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2008, 08:33 PM
- By Amali_Prem in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2008, 11:45 AM
- By sathish_2111 in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2007, 05:29 PM