Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-13-2009, 07:44 AM #1
How to segment a part of an image when four cordinates are givven?
Lets say there is an image which is size of A4 sheet. I want to segment part of it when four coordinates of the corners is given. So far what i could is this.
BufferedImage bf = ProcessingImages.tmpSideA.getSubimage(xx, yy, 290, 366);
Thank you in Advance
- By Cain in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 03-13-2011, 04:34 AM
- By jissondennis in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2009, 06:56 AM
- By Hayzam in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2008, 12:30 AM
- By archanajathan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2008, 05:29 PM
- By badness in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2007, 07:51 AM