Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 04-17-2009, 07:22 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Rep Power
problem with JFrames in different screens
hellow my friends
i have a problem with a small java program that i made
the JFrames of the program are implemented based on my 17 inches screen and 1280*800 resolution
i design all the components based on my screen
have in mind that the layput pollicies for the JFrames are set to null
when i will execude my program on other computers then the sizes and the location of all the graphicas components will change while the screen size and the resolution will be different.
what i have to do exactly to solve this problem???
have in mind that the graphics will be displayed in connected with the pc plasma screens
i am waiting for the solution
- 04-17-2009, 08:04 PM #2
Please don't multipostDon't forget to mark threads as [SOLVED] and give reps to helpful posts.
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
- By ddj in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2009, 04:15 PM
- By Robert in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2009, 04:05 AM
- By kirtesh4u in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2008, 09:26 PM
- By mo_mughrabi in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2008, 02:17 PM
- By geork in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2008, 01:46 PM