Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: I'm back!
- 10-14-2012, 01:57 PM #1
It's been two years since I last posted here and about 3 years since I used Java. I'm switching back to Java as of December so I figured I'd pop in.
I've scrolled around the forums and it's nice to see that some of the members I've come to know are still here. A little bit about my interests: I'm passionate about software development, computer science and IT in general. By favorite topic is Computer Graphics and recently I've been looking into Computer Vision. I've spent the last 3 years in the .Net environment, but I'm looking forward to getting back to JavaEE.
I've decided to write a small MMOG. I've been dreaming about it now for years. I've decided to use Eclipse this time instead of Netbeans. I hear that Eclipse is harder to use though, but I'm sure I'll manage. Also, it looks like it might be a good idea to use the JMonkey game engine this time around instead of reinventing the wheel. I was wondering if there's anyone here who's knowledgeable with JMonkey.
And, I thought I'd put a few pictures of my latest work. This is a touch-based sketching environment for creating 3D scenes:
I'll post again soon with millions of questions.Eyes dwelling into the past are blind to what lies in the future. Step carefully.
- 10-14-2012, 05:52 PM #2
Re: I'm back!
Welcome back, tim! With your experience, I expect you'll be answering more questions than you ask!
dbWhy do they call it rush hour when nothing moves? - Robin Williams
- 10-14-2012, 11:42 PM #3
- By Ronin in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2012, 07:40 PM
- By jason.3dmagic in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 4Last Post: 06-23-2011, 07:44 AM
- By shahpraneel in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2010, 08:24 AM
- By Tokajac in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2008, 05:27 AM
- By tim in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-29-2008, 05:50 AM