Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-09-2010, 09:03 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Rep Power
cross platform architecture in Java/J2ee
I would like to learn architecture design, i am having following questions when i start thinking on it.
1. Architecture of systems/applications differs from requirement to requirement, I need information some stories, examples and details about this to learn the background.
2. What are the basic situations i should have in mind while deciding the tools and technologies? from Java/J2ee, Database? Application servers like weblogic etc.
3. What are the various successful combination widely used today? What are the failure due to the architecture in recent past/ current
thanks for providing your inputs. you can put any reference material available.
- By stujava in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2009, 08:39 AM
- By michcio in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2009, 08:03 PM
- By AmmarKhalid in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2008, 09:20 AM
- By willemjav in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 34Last Post: 10-25-2008, 12:26 AM
- By ronakppatel in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2008, 01:13 PM