Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-04-2009, 11:46 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Rep Power
Writing a MIDI SysEx driver for JSynthLib
Hello my name is Freqrush
I'm a studio techician and hobby musician and I'm trying to write a driver for the program JSynthLib.
JSynthLib is an open-source editor/librarian for synthesizers and other MIDI gear, with a little helpful mailing list.
That's why I joined this forum, to get help writing the driver and also to see if i could find people interested in improving JSynthLib.
It's a very helpful program for electronic musicians, but few musicians know how to program Java. So I created a wiki to have more extensive info for newbies. And as I'm a newbie myself, I could use some help for that too.
I use Eclipse on Debian for programming, like most people on this forum do , so that's already great to start :)
edit: Less great is that I have to post 20 messages before I'm allowed to post a link, should I fill this forum with nonsense first ? :confused:
The driver I'm writing: spd-11[dot]wikispaces[dot]com
JSynthLib homepage: www[dot]JSynthLib[dot]org
My JSynthLib wiki: jsynthlib[dot]wikispaces[dot]com
- By Ben Wheatley in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2009, 07:08 PM
- By willemjav in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 77Last Post: 07-29-2008, 04:10 PM
- By Usagi in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2007, 12:45 AM
- By leonard in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 05:40 PM