Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Use of marker interfaces...
- 03-26-2009, 07:36 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
Use of marker interfaces...
I have a question over the usage of empty interfaces like Serializable,Remote,....etc in java...As far as my understanding an interface must contain fields and methods declaration alone without any codes in it and the one who wants to make use of this interface need to implement this in his class as per the recommendation..Is there any special need for having this interfaces and dont understand the need of implementing an empty interface in our classes.....
Please make me clear over the same..
- By SSG_JJV in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2009, 05:50 AM
- By venkatallu in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2008, 03:25 PM
- By jon80 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2008, 09:57 PM
- By sireesha in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 01-16-2008, 06:52 PM
- By imran_khan in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 07-30-2007, 08:11 AM