Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-04-2011, 02:22 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
add POJO servlet in EJB web service
HI all, i've created (deploy to jboss *.jar package) with my simple web service using ejb, all work correct, i send soap messages, and all is working good....
Now i need create web page(JSP, or HTML, Servlet, or something else), for administrating my service.
For example, my service's adress is http://localhost:8080/MyService. On This adress i send my soap messages. So, i want to create Web Page for example, http://localhost:8080/MyService/index.. And this page must work with web service data.
How to add POJO servlet in EJB Web service and deploy them in one package ?
- By JohnBoy in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-13-2010, 03:23 AM
- By GVD in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2010, 11:28 AM
- By Hema26 in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 07-21-2010, 10:30 AM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum Java ServletReplies: 36Last Post: 03-16-2010, 08:28 PM
- By dendroid66 in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2009, 11:52 AM