Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-17-2010, 08:02 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Rep Power
offline inspection is not reporting "Hard coded String" errors
I've enabled Hard coded Strings options to show them as errors.
In the GUI, the errors are highlighted properly.
But running the same using inspect.bat is capturing these errors (I get normal warnings like variable unused etc but not not the hard coded string errors I'm looking for).
Note: I gave proper project folder and idea profile path as arguments to inspect.bat
- By gib65 in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2010, 04:20 PM
- By guavajuice in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 04-22-2010, 09:01 PM
- By 23Zone in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2010, 07:13 AM
- By mcfrog in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2009, 07:02 PM
- By lse123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2008, 07:35 AM