Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: problem with spaces in
- 11-24-2009, 05:55 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Rep Power
problem with spaces in
i´m using IntelliJ 7.0.4 , when i use (under program parameters in run/debug configuration) a path with spaces,
like for example
PackageA.MainClass C:\Program Files\subdir\A Path\ 1 0x1000
the path itself is divided into different start arguments.
When i put the path in between " signs, i get only one start argument for the whole string (which is also bad).
PackageA.MainClass "C:\Program Files\subdir\A Path\" 1 0x1000
I need the class name, followed by a path (which may or may not contain spaces), followed by 2 other arguments.
So this makes 3 arguments (1 path + 2 other).
I tried also \" instead of " but to no avail...
- By ohytheng in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2009, 09:59 PM
- By JordashTalon in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 02-26-2009, 01:26 AM
- By soc86 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-02-2008, 02:01 AM
- By barkster in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2008, 09:40 PM
- By baltimore in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 06:31 AM