Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-26-2009, 08:30 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- Rep Power
'Admin port configuration not found' error in
While setting up my Glassfish run/debug configurations within Glassfish, I am getting the error Ďadmin port configuration not foundí. I am able to access the Glassfish console and run the app server. I have searched around but I cannot track down what I need to update.
The asadminenv.conf file contains the following:
# Copyright 2006 Sun Microsystems Inc. All rights reserved.
# Use is subject to license terms.
# Defines the defaults for the asadmin script. This file should only contain simple properties. Edit judiciously.
I am running IntelliJ 8.13 / Glassfish v3.
Any help would be much appreciated! The crazy thing about this is that my co workers are not seeing this, but I have not manually edited any config files.
- By ConvoyTh in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2009, 11:56 AM
- By fithous in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2009, 06:30 PM
- By rocky05 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2009, 04:41 PM
- By rocky05 in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2009, 04:38 PM
- By wrap23 in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 10-02-2008, 05:07 AM