Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Project in Virtual Machine
- 10-16-2009, 12:50 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- Rep Power
Project in Virtual Machine
I just started to work with IntelliJ two hous ago;
I am using the new open-source testversion (9) and it seems really great,
but there's a tiny obstical that bans me from testing already existing projects.
The project I am working with is situated in a Virtual Server (Windows 2003) on my local computer.
Until now I worked with Eclipse and it was no problem to make a new project and locate it on the path to the project in the VM (for example: \\192.168.1.1:\wwwroot\myproject) .
But when I start a IntelliJ project (from existing sources)
the file-explorer of the framwork gives me no chance to reach the directory on the Virtual Server.
Is there something I have overlooked or am I simply plain stupid?
(the last part of the question was probably rhetoric ;))
Thanks in advance
- By many in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 12-01-2008, 10:06 PM
- By davantmay in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2007, 10:53 PM
- By Albert in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2007, 08:48 PM
- By Heather in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2007, 03:11 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2007, 07:47 AM