IntelliJ dependencies issue
I have been using IntelliJ fro almost an year now. Recently i tried to migrate my project to Eclipse. I exported the modules and changed the dependencies format to eclipse. For various other reasons, i had to give up this migration idea and go back to using IntelliJ. Now in modules there are lots of compilation errors. it shows only on dependcy classes. I ve included all the jars and everything is as it was before. But IntelliJ behaves as if it is not able to recognise the jars in the classpath. I changed the dependency format back to intelliJ for all the modules, but still no luck, can someone please throw some light on this issue.