Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Hibernate setup in Juno
- 11-14-2013, 10:54 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2013
- Rep Power
Hibernate setup in Juno
Hello forum members,
I want to start an dynamic webapplication build with Maven. I used archetype 11 to build the project and compile it to an Eclipse project.
Now i need to work with Hibernate to CRUD a MySQL database which runs locally.
First question is where to put the file hibernate.cfg.xml because when i run an example project i receive the Hibernate Exception complaining about not finding the file hibernate.cfg.xml.
What is the place hibernate search for this file?
- By ChandarB in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2013, 04:14 AM
- By jfabian in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2012, 04:03 AM
- By javastuden in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 11-10-2009, 06:58 AM
- By Mir in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 06-27-2008, 11:12 AM
- By Heather in forum JDBCReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2007, 03:01 PM