Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-02-2013, 09:11 AM #1milind_bharambe
- Join Date
- Aug 2013
- Pune, India
- Rep Power
How to create hibernate View dynamically from two tables which are across the schema?
I want to create mysql view for two tables which are in different schema using hibernate. I am using entity_mode as dynamic-map, so all my operations are based on Map.
I have two different hibernate session objects of the two schemas, Now I want to generate View for the two tables each from one schema. I am using MySQL, java.
Is this possible in hibernate? If yes then how can I achieve this?
Last edited by milind_bharambe; 08-02-2013 at 11:32 AM.
- By ajrobson in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2012, 06:59 AM
- By jing-yi in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2011, 02:34 PM
- By shellrandhawa in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2010, 02:49 AM
- By berlindutza in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 26Last Post: 02-25-2010, 12:56 PM
- By sarbuland in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2008, 09:08 PM