Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-26-2012, 09:25 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
- Rep Power
How can we save state of a GWT page?
We have one requirement to implement in GWT application. Below example will clear the requirement –
There are 3 screens in application. Suppose, user is on 2nd screen after moving from 1st screen to 2nd screen. When user clicks on Next button on first screen, then some RPC call is executed and fetch data from some external database. This data is used to display on 2nd screen. Now user bookmarks the browser URL (2nd screen) and closes the browser window.
Next time, now user directly wants to navigate to the 2nd screen without repeating the work done on 1st screen. We want to store the state of 2nd screen somehow on browser. If this screen launches, all Next and Previous button should also work properly.
Is this requirement achievable, if yes then which GWT APIs provides this feature? Please advice.
- By ravi.joshi53 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2011, 03:30 PM
- By Dayanand in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2011, 03:27 PM
- By sabarishkl in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2010, 01:56 PM
- By quddusaliquddus in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2009, 05:08 PM
- By Anubha in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2007, 10:27 PM