Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-25-2012, 05:22 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Rep Power
gxt menu item mouse out event not working as desired
Guys, I have a menu with sub menus, when I mouse over menu, the sub menu displays, but when mouse out, it stays like that and wont disappear. I am not sure how fix this issue.
this is my code.
protected void onMouseOver(ComponentEvent ce)
if(menu != null && !menu.isVisible())
protected void onMouseOut(ComponentEvent ce)
if(menu != null && menu.isVisible() && !menuItemActive)
I changed/removed the menuItemActive boolean, but then I cant select sub menus, it disappears as soon as I mouse out menu. I want it to disappear only if menu/submenus are not mouser overed.
- By ahmakki in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-15-2012, 07:58 PM
- By Johanis in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 10-26-2011, 10:10 PM
- By SerbianSergeant in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 08-24-2011, 07:55 PM
- By Preethi in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2008, 08:56 AM
- By Java Tip in forum SWT TipsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2008, 04:51 PM