Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Thin or Fat Client
- 09-30-2011, 02:59 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
Thin or Fat Client
So my boss thinks that web applications should be fat-client in that all the processing and state should be maintained client-side and not much processing done server side (just get and set data).
My view is that the processing should be done on the server and the client should just get and display data and post updates to the server. Only processing on clients should be client side validation and maybe a few other minimal things.
Anyone have any views on this?
- By banzuke in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2011, 02:37 PM
- By Negrini in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2011, 04:39 PM
- By dharanikrm in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-10-2011, 08:57 AM
- By saru88 in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2008, 03:12 PM
- By masadjie in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2007, 10:18 AM