Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Dynamically loading GWT GUI
- 08-28-2011, 08:16 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Rep Power
Dynamically loading GWT GUI
I am new to GWT and I am trying to do the following.
'My GUI has several tabs and each represents different functionality. I used GWT-Reflection module to load these tabs dynamically based on xml configuration. If a tab is set to visible=true, it will shown otherwise no.
Now I want add a new tab to the allready running GWT application. That is just develop a GWT module for new tab and define that in my xml configuration file, mentioned above. restaring service should show the new tab.'
That is writing a plugin to a existing gwt project and patch it to the running system.
Following are my questions:
- Is it possible to pach to an existing GWT project?
- If possible how should I do this.
- If not, any altrnative solutions?
Thanks & Regards,
- By Wesley Chin in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 9Last Post: 11-13-2010, 06:26 AM
- By nanaji in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-17-2009, 04:40 AM
- By shekar in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2008, 04:28 PM
- By sarbuland in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2008, 09:08 PM