Things you do if your not in Front of the Computer.
This is really off the Topic. Let us share the things we do if we are not talking about Java or Work. . . ^_^
(Regular Working Days)
1. Coffee or Ice Cream Break. . . (depends which one i crave more)
2. Sleeping (During Lunch Break =) )
3. Sending SMS! I'am always connected with friends =)
4. Lunch out with fellow Java programmers (They are from other buildings)
5. Staring at the wall. . . Thinking of what to do next.
1. Malling and Dancing in the Arcade
2. At home Sleeping or Playing Computer Games
3. Out of Town for 2 days (sat to sun mostly we go to a resort)
4. Dating (If i have the money =P )
5. Visiting my alma mater and stroll around =P
number 3 & 4 can be combined. How about you guys. Give us a glimpse of the Life of a Professional Java Developer. :)