Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-24-2013, 10:01 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- CA, USA
- Rep Power
School Project - Genetic Algorithms
I'm taking a CS course on AI right now and for the final project for the course I decided to do something with genetic algorithms. I have no problem implementing them; but, I have no idea what problem to solve. I need something that is simple enough to do in a week in between course-work and work-work... but not something so simple that my professor would give me a big "pffffttttt."
I've already considered Knight's Tour via GA, but after doing a lot of research on it decided that isn't really doable (GA fails at Knight's Tour without using heuristics and other modifications). Other than that, I'm open for suggestions. Any ideas?
- By camaro01 in forum New To JavaReplies: 16Last Post: 02-20-2011, 06:34 PM
- By Iskatel in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 11-04-2010, 04:26 PM
- By jaxxx in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 03-25-2010, 08:55 PM
- By justin8790 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 03-22-2009, 09:54 AM
- By nurfadhillah in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2008, 04:13 PM