Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 07-03-2013, 03:46 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2013
- Rep Power
Somebody messaged me through private message advertising a website...
I received this email in my inbox earlier,
"Today, 09:33 AM JackBeslon
Programming Question Help
You should ask your programming questions at likeplum. I always get good answers their to my programming issues and questions.
[Moderator edit: link removed]
Just thought I would let you know,
I was about to go to the website to check it out when I noticed the guy was banned. I'm assuming he was just some sort of bot advertisement.
Can anybody give me any insight on the topic?
Last edited by DarrylBurke; 07-03-2013 at 05:04 AM. Reason: Removed link
- 07-03-2013, 05:03 AM #2
Re: Somebody messaged me through private message advertising a website...
We've been getting a rather persistent PM spammer and several accounts have been banned. In future, please use the "Report" button /!\ below the PM to bring it to the attention of a moderator.
I've removed the link from your post as that affords exactly the kind of publicity these cheapies are seeking.
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By Fubarable in forum New To JavaReplies: 20Last Post: 03-18-2011, 12:26 PM
- By ibrahimyoussof in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2010, 04:01 PM
- By Fubarable in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 4Last Post: 04-13-2010, 03:00 AM
- By javaNumpsy in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2010, 05:11 PM