Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 06-24-2013, 03:15 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
- Rep Power
Develop furniture tracking system
hey people, i need u guys to help me by giving some ideas how to develop the program .The program is Furniture Customer Tracking System.distributes its products to retail stores, and sells directly to customers. Furniture would support online sales in the areas of corporate furniture buying, home office furniture purchasing, and student furniture purchasing. primary objective is to track and forecast customer buying patterns. So if u guys can help me by giving interesting ideas please reply this post .by the way,im new to java so i have interest to learn to java and u guys can also email me email@example.com. Tq, help is really appreciated :)
Last edited by DarrylBurke; 06-24-2013 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Moderator edit: email address removed
- 06-24-2013, 03:19 PM #2
Re: Develop furniture tracking system
This is a forum, not a place to publish your email address and seek off-forum help that doesn't benefit the community at large. And it's certainly not a code factory.
As the question is vague and does not show any effort on your part to solve the problem, I'm moving this to the Forum Lobby. If and when you have a specific question about your code, you may start a thread in New to Java.
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By soniaaskme in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 08-07-2012, 05:30 PM
- By Remington in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-29-2012, 11:11 PM
- By Manish87 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 7Last Post: 11-19-2010, 06:00 PM
- By Hichhiker in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2008, 04:58 AM
- By Mansi in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2007, 02:41 PM