Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Posting homework, I swear....
- 05-06-2013, 01:15 PM #1
Posting homework, I swear....
I swear, the first one that does a copy/paste of his homework without a comment or even asking a question, I will find him and beat him to death with his own keyboard. Bonus points if it's a laptop... I have to resist the urge every time to post a troll-ish reply. Do you guys have a standard_forum_replies.txt on your desktop where you keep replies to shit like that?
Disclaimer: this post is meant as humour and does not express my actions verbatim in real life. If you can't appreciate this kind of humour, please press alt-f4 now and stay away from the interwebs.
- 05-06-2013, 03:02 PM #2
Re: Posting homework, I swear....
Yup, my signature.Math problems? Call 1-800-[(10x)(13i)^2]-[sin(xy)/2.362x]
The Ubiquitous Newbie Tips
- By Ankit.Patel in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2011, 08:51 AM
- By naveen.shrimal in forum Java ServletReplies: 2Last Post: 01-18-2011, 03:14 PM
- By angryboy in forum Suggestions & FeedbackReplies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2009, 10:08 PM
- By xcallmejudasx in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2009, 03:27 AM
- By Java_Man in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2008, 04:15 AM