Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-07-2013, 03:21 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
- Rep Power
Where the HECK do I find a partner in java programming SKYPE BUDDY
Hello, I have been in java for a half a year, and am currently using lwjgl. Partner?
I am 13
At least be able to write a simple program. The more the merrier!
Should you accept:
Last edited by DarrylBurke; 02-07-2013 at 04:45 AM. Reason: Removed personal data
- 02-07-2013, 04:48 AM #2
Re: Where the HECK do I find a partner in java programming SKYPE BUDDY
Thread moved from New to Java.
The purpose of a forum is to provide a place for discussion, with the aim that such discussion benefit the community at large.
A forum is not a place to set up off-forum communication for your personal benefit.
THREAD CLOSEDWhy do they call it rush hour when nothing moves? - Robin Williams
- By dhaivat in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-21-2010, 01:21 PM
- By tlouvierre in forum New To JavaReplies: 27Last Post: 06-06-2009, 01:09 AM
- By tlouvierre in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 21Last Post: 06-01-2009, 12:52 PM
- By nefarius in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2008, 09:53 AM
- By gibsonrocker800 in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 12Last Post: 01-17-2008, 10:58 PM