Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 12-12-2012, 02:46 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
- Rep Power
Help! Java barcode generator bought from onbarcode.com can not be installed!
Recently, I need to create QR Code barcodes in my Java program. So I bought a Java barcode generator from Moderator edit: site name removed.com. However, I can not install this control in my computer! I tried many ways. But it just did not work! Another computer can run it smoothly. It's maybe just the problem of my computer. I bought one license. So does anyone bought products from Moderator edit: site name removed.com and know about this? Anyone can help me? Great thanks to you in advance! I am really in a hurry. Because my boss asked me to finish my program this week. Help please!
Last edited by DarrylBurke; 12-12-2012 at 02:57 AM.
- 12-12-2012, 02:57 AM #2
Re: Help! Java barcode generator bought from onbarcode.com can not be installed!
This question has nothing to do with Java. Moved from Java Applets.
I'm removing the name of the site. Try for help from the supplier or on a forum for your particular operating system.
THREAD CLOSEDIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By saaspose in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2014, 06:14 AM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2012, 11:44 AM
- By RichersooN in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 05-18-2011, 08:34 AM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2011, 07:57 AM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2010, 11:54 AM