Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 10-18-2012, 07:55 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
- Rep Power
Im new to Java
Im often sitting after work or school alone trying to learn more.
But i often get stuck and sometimes i just need a new set of eyes or a quick question to someone.
None of my friends have any knowledge in this area.
So im quite "alone" with it.
So now im looking for a chat/channel or something where ppl that work with this talk to each other.
I cant believe im alone in this situation and im the only one in the need of someone to ask questions about code and different functions.
- 10-18-2012, 09:05 PM #2
Moved form New to Java. Please don't post non-technical questions in the technical sections.
Also, this is not a place to establish off-forum communication channels, as that defeats the very purpose of a forum: to share problems and their possible solutions.
Closing this thread.
THREAD CLOSEDIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By sacha in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 4Last Post: 10-18-2013, 10:07 AM
- By thornt in forum AndroidReplies: 3Last Post: 04-13-2012, 12:50 PM
- By jayragz in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2011, 04:38 PM
- By sonofrage in forum NetworkingReplies: 4Last Post: 03-31-2011, 10:37 PM
- By orionorion in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2011, 12:48 PM