Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: C++ to Java [Help Needed!]
- 10-16-2012, 11:45 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
- Rep Power
C++ to Java [Help Needed!]
Hey everyone does anybody know how this c++ code-
This is not Java code D: ?¿
cout << "This is my variable %i .", myClass.getVariable();
really Google it so I came here.
Any help appreciated, thanks!
Re: C++ to Java [Help Needed!]
Java doesn't work this way as we don't have an equivalent operator. Consider looking into using the System.out.printf(...) method.
- 10-17-2012, 11:44 AM #3
- By ozzy in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 11-01-2009, 11:08 PM
- By mayhewj7 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2009, 06:33 AM
- By javanewbie in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2008, 07:55 PM
- By michelle in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2008, 12:47 AM
- By jeneal in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2007, 04:04 AM