Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: java programming stop working
- 09-17-2012, 05:38 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
- Rep Power
java programming stop working
Hey guyz, i need some advices regarding these error occuring java compiler Jcreator LE. When i create a file then after making file name on the file i did the the dont send on os report pops up and then it happened again when i used to open a file on jreactor open file button then selecting a file that i want to open the o.s dont send report pops up again,this is not the only compiler that happened on my pc i used visual basic .net the same error occurs but in different ways. pls i need some help regrading these problem tnx bro!
- 09-17-2012, 06:08 AM #2
Re: java programming stop working
If you have a problem with your IDE then seek a forum for that IDE or an FAQ.
If you have a problem with your OS then seek a forum for that OS or take your computer in for repairs.
Where is the Java issue?
- 09-17-2012, 07:24 AM #3
- By pseeburger in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2012, 11:08 PM
- By TinaTina in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2011, 08:27 AM
- By Skrap09 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 09-17-2011, 01:45 PM
- By mneskovic in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-23-2010, 01:50 PM
- By charan reddy in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 18Last Post: 10-03-2009, 04:01 PM