Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Some good book tips?
- 09-06-2012, 08:18 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
- Rep Power
Some good book tips?
I'm self teaching myself Java from the ground up. I have a few books as it is. At the moment I'm looking for decent books revolving around Java SE 6 I already have:
Sam's teach yourself Java in 24 hours. (Which is awesome and the author likes to actually have fun) and Java for Dummies. (Why not?)
I'm wondering if anyone knows anything else that would be worth getting?
I was thinking about grabbing "Learning Java" Which is one of the infamous tomes of O'Reilly books. Seems to have the most going for it. The issue is there is no java version 6 edition of the book. The next one is coming out in December covering JSE7.
- 09-07-2012, 01:13 AM #2
- By Nosrettap in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-05-2011, 06:59 AM
- By kitube in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 12-06-2010, 06:12 PM
- By Jagdeesh123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2010, 07:46 AM
- By CS Geek in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 12-03-2009, 08:14 AM
- By felixtfelix in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2008, 05:18 PM