Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 07-08-2012, 03:19 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
looking for short algorithms and useful snippets to learn
Ok so some of you might remember me, disaster! I stopped java for a few weeks and have that horrible feeling where you think you've lost a lot of information. Its so easy to stop and so hard to get started...
anyway I was thinking... what do I really know? its difficult to quantify. So I figured I should learn some useful snippets to make myself feel better about this.
Today I learned how to write selection sort, insertion sort, merge sort(hard one), linear and binary search.
what other algorithms (or code examples) are short and functional and a good thing to learn to get you thinking like a programmer and back into java?Legend has it the moderators and senior members of java-forums.org were able to code skyrim using only 701 lines of java... or so the legend goes.
- 07-08-2012, 10:05 PM #2
- By dharav in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2012, 09:27 AM
- By AndyC in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-20-2011, 01:15 PM
- By Zosden in forum AlgorithmsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2008, 07:29 AM
- By wikicodia in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 10Last Post: 01-18-2008, 10:15 PM
- By ZuudoTech in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2008, 10:13 PM