Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: General HTML5 question
- 05-26-2012, 03:18 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
General HTML5 question
Hey, i was looking at a number of HTML 5 game ide's such as game maker, game salad and scirra construct. They often mention having a HTML 5 compiler.
I was contemplating how to create one as i have experience writing a basic assembly language compiler. However i was wondering where to begin with something like html, is it just a parser and lexer without the need to generate machine code? If so why do they constitute something that just checks format and layout as a compiler?
Does the mentioned software above just generate html5 blocks into a file and then check its syntax etc?
- 05-26-2012, 05:23 AM #2
- By New_User in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2012, 04:29 AM
- By Anza Power in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 12-22-2011, 06:50 AM
- By KhachQuy in forum Suggestions & FeedbackReplies: 3Last Post: 05-09-2011, 04:44 AM
- By wizar in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2011, 11:13 PM
- By bayan in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 05-26-2010, 12:16 PM