Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: jitterbit clustering
- 05-11-2012, 10:42 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Rep Power
Is anybody knows about jitterbit clustering, for this I am killing my self since last 3 days, and I got nothing regarding this, as per my requirement I have to make multiple instances of jitterbit and each instance will interact with different database server, If any of the jitterbit instance will shutdown, then remaining operations should be taken care by the other jitterbit instances.
please help me with the load balancing stuffs too.
Thanks and Regards
- By jeroen Vranckx in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-19-2012, 10:44 AM
- By Ramya Selvaraj in forum Forum GuidesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2009, 06:11 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2008, 10:21 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2007, 07:57 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2007, 03:22 PM